Sunday, March 01, 2009

Status

Happy: New MacBook. Ooh, shiny.

Happy: New MacBook apparently fixes the thing where Blogger makes me log in twice.

Not So Happy: Just sent in my "No, I'm not renewing my lease" letter. Who raises the rent in this economy? (Especially in a basement apartment with ever-increasing water damage and a dryer that's been broken for months and a back door with the glass knocked out.)

Not So Happy: Don't know where I'm going to move. Don't even know which state.

Not So Happy: Cats make finding a new apartment much more challenging.

Not So Happy: Before the end of the night, have to do my dinosaur biology (lots of it), read whatever was assigned in Lit Between the Wars, and read the rest of Idylls of the King. Definitely not feeling the Tennyson.

Happy: Got a Wii (this was awhile ago now, I just forgot to say so).

Happy: Got Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Not So Happy: Spend way too much time playing Animal Crossing.

Definitely Not So Happy: Sometimes I get jealous of my character in Animal Crossing because she has so many more friends than I do.

Happy: One more week until spring break.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new MacBook!

Sorry about the apartment situation. Here's to hoping it all works itself out!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home