Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bad Soundtrack

I was flipping through the upper channels on my boyfriend's cable (I was hoping that maybe he got The N back so that I could watch Degrassi.) I had to pause on FitTV on a show that the cable box insists is called simply Legs and Glutes. So I sat there for a minute and watched the happy exercisey people do bicycle crunches and lunges while "Linger" played in the background. A weird, synth-y workout "Linger."

Why would anyone want to tone their glutes to the Cranberries?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds they couldn't afford the rights to something from Annie Lennox or Natalie Merchant.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

True, true. At least it wasn't "Zombie"--I don't think anyone could be stupid enough to ask an audience to reconcile the words "keep those buns tight" with a song about the Troubles.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home