Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy new year, everybody.

There's relatively little going on here. I'm still working on the new design; I'd like to get what I had originally envisioned, but I fear that that will be impossible without Photoshop. (There is, however, a backup design now. I'm a busy little bee.) Today will mostly consist of me staring at Dad's eMac and downloading Photoshop demos and being creative with screenshots. Here's to hoping it works.

On a totally different tangent, I miss the days when "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning" was the answer to all medical woes. Now it's more like, "Get your ass into the emergency room so you can undergo an endoscopic probing, and then we'll give you free lipo." By the way, I know that this makes me sound really old. Did I mention that I watched a lot of I Love Lucy as a kid?

I Love Lucy sucks.

Last night was quite the party night for Allison--booze, drugs, uninhibited sex... Ok, so maybe I was holed up in my room knitting and listening to the Glenn Miller Band's version of "Auld Lang Syne" while I watched Dick Clark half-ass his way through another New Year's special. Yeah, I said knitting. Maybe I was, huh? What's it to ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home