Monday, December 29, 2003

DISCLAIMER: I like gay people. I've got nothing against homosexuals. I have a Californian cousin who is one-half of a civil union, for God's sakes. I also have nothing against midgets. I don't know if Elijah Wood is gay, and I don't care. I just like the site.

Elijah Wood is very, very gay. At least I think so. And I'm not the only one.

Don't get me wrong; I really like Elijah Wood. He's very talented, he has pretty eyes, he was a good child actor, he's a good adult actor, he desperately needs dental work, etc. But the boy sure doesn't act very straight. Did you see Saturday Night Live? Hm. He did a pretty decent impression of Jai Richardson, and he made a disturbingly convincing Boy George. Certain sites have begun referring to him as "Elijah 'Just Barely in the Closet' Wood." And, um, Franka Potente? I loved Run Lola Run, but she just scares me.

About the actual site: freaking hilarious. The photographic evidence is enough to make even you hardcore Tiger Beat-carrying "Radio Flyer wasn't pointless!" fans wonder. My dear Lord. That boy sets off all kinds of gaydar.

The author gets extra points for making the statement, "Yes. All midgets are gay." Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home