Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop Music

I had a good night tonight. I closed at Corporate Pizza Joint with some way old-school people...me, a veteran of two years; a manager who's been there just a titch longer than I have (he was a cook before); and a driver who's been at the Joint for four years (and was still a cook when I last worked with him). A good time was had by all. We talked music, television, The List--you know that Friends episode in which Ross has the little laminated card of five people he's allowed to sleep with and Rachel can't get mad?

Quick, your List. Mine is John Cusack, David Bowie, Vincent Kartheiser, Johnny Depp, and the Apple guy on the new Mac commercials.

Anyway, I also impressed with my steel-trap memory of all the words to various pop songs. Featured tonight were "Fergalicious" and "Golddigger."

It was good time, no? Tomorrow I work 12-6ish, and I must admit, I'm quite looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

That Apple guy, I realized recently, is the kid who was in Jeepers Creepers and also Galaxy Quest, a surprisingly brilliant movie that you should see if you haven't already.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Also Waiting; if you've ever worked in food service, that is a movie you must see. I will have to see those movies for the eye candy/eyebrows alone.

I am, unfortunately, probably going to have to eliminate Apple Guy from the list, as I realized that Conor Oberst absolutely must be on it. No, no, David Bowie is eliminated--he jacks up the median age on my List too much.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home