Saturday, December 23, 2006

Like a Hot Noise

Between my Marc Jacobs' Blush and Joe's Burberry London, we can at least smell rich.

The last few days are a bit of a blur. I worked SundayMondayTuesdayWednesday. On Wednesday afternoon, I drove up to La Casa de Chantel, whom you may remember as my best friend during my junior and senior years of high school (you know, 'cos I posted so often). She is now living in a house 40 miles north of here, married to a guy named Jeff, and they have a baby boy, Matt, who will be nine months old on Christmas. I'm Matt's godmother, so I rocked the surrogate Auntie thing pretty well for a couple of days, and we had a nice little mini-Exmas. I helped them adopt a dog from the local humane society, and a grand old time was had by all.

Today, I trolled the mall and Exmas-shopped for Joe. Fairly uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home