Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shuffleomancy

Stolen from Dooey.

Open iTunes, activate Shuffle, and the answers to the following questions will be revealed to you.

How does the world see me?
"Popn Off at the F" - Desaparecidos

Will I have a happy life?
"Get Gone" - Fiona Apple

What do my friends really think of me?
“I Get Along" - the Libertines

Do people secretly lust after me?
“Screaming Infidelities" - Dashboard Confessional

How can I make myself happy?
"Dreaming of You" - the Coral

What should I do with my life?
"What a Waster" - the Libertines

Will I ever have children?
"Down Now" - French Kicks

What is some good advice for me?
"Fall at Your Feet" - Magnet

How will I be remembered?
"Common People" - William Shatner (featuring Joe Jackson)

What is my signature dancing song?
“Life on a Chain" - Pete Yorn

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Wasted and Ready" - Ben Kweller

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Louie Louie" - the Kingsmen

What song will play at my funeral?
"Heart in a Cage" - the Strokes

What type of men do you like?
"Devil in the Details" - Bright Eyes

What is my day going to be like?
"Mr. E's Beautiful Blues" - Eels

You know, I had never noticed it before, but "Life on a Chain" has got to be the least danceable song ever recorded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home