Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Materialism Fun (With Characteristic Parentheses)

For anyone who wants to pretend to be interested, I present the Exmas Haul:

- Little Miss Sunshine DVD (I've been dying to see this)
- Robot Chicken: Season One
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland pop-up book (I'm always a sucker for Alice, and this book is gorgeous; you can see it here
- a new, very nice jewelry box
- The Sims 2: Pets for Mac (nerdgasmitabulous!)
- the Samsung Nimbus u420 (This is an unbelievable upgrade from my two-year-old craptastic Nokia)

That said, the Nokia served me well. It's durable as can be. My latest party trick was to throw my phone at the ground, watch the horrified gasps as it shatters into three pieces, pick up the phone, snap it back together, and call somebody. I have a feeling the Nimbus couldn't take it. This is unfortunate, as it means that I will now have to try and win people over with my personality. That could be bad.

Happy Boxing Day, everybody to you both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home