Wednesday, December 27, 2006

500th Post

I am special and have now posted 500 times. Yes, well. . .

During close tonight, the topic of girls and gentlemen came up. I think many people are surprised to find that I am no feminist. I appreciate gentlemanly actions. If a guy wants to hold open the door for me, I cheese out. I like it. If I can't lift a garbage can or open a jar, I have no qualms about asking a man to do it, and I don't understand women who do. That said, I don't have any problem with asking a woman to do it, either. I am the type of girl who likes to be taken care of, which comes as a shocker to many of my male friends. I can hold my own, I suppose, but if I don't have to, I don't mind. Men take out the garbage cans, and women have the babies.

I also enjoyed (?) the singular experience of having a guy friend tell me that I look like I'm 7 years old. That said, this particular friend is 18 and often asked about his nonexistent kids, so it wasn't too much of an insult. I did, however, howl and protest accordingly. I come across this fairly often; I'll get carded until I'm 38 (I hope). I don't have a particularly baby face, but my voice is high enough, and I do bear a frame that is almost (but not entirely, I swear) devoid of breasts. A butt, though, that's another story. I tell people I have Spanish blood, which supposedly explains my oddly-shaped physique, but that's an outright lie. I just have a butt. Hell, I'll take what I can get, even if it is appealing to that group known as Ass Men. (I certainly lay no claim on Breast Men, and my legs are long but disproportionately so.)

Raah! 500 posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home