Friday, May 21, 2004

+ I got that secretary job I applied for ($7 an hour ain't bad for a 16-year-old.)
+ I'm guaranteed to never work Thursdays at the new job (Thursday is my favorite day).
+ My car has gasoline now.
- It cost me 20 bucks.
- My car still needs an oil change.
? I'm leaving for St. Louis on Monday.
+ I think I forgot to mention it, but remember Frank, the lizard I gecko-sat over Christmas break? He belongs to me now--the physics teacher moved and gave him to me. Now I get to rename him.
+ John Kerry was a Wave.
- John Kerry is a douchebag.
- I still haven't cleaned my room.
+ Which keeps my mother out of it.
? Uncle Sam wants ME to join the United States Army. (Not going to happen, but I'm flattered.)
+ I went to the library and spent three hours reading a book about 1000 artists' masterpieces.
- I only did that because I still don't have a library card.
- I'm broke now.
+ I passed two little old ladies in a Volkswagen Rabbit on the highway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home