Saturday, May 15, 2004

I don't know what's up with my last post. It's one of those about-my-life posts that's all about people you don't know and don't care about. It's the kind of post that bugs me when I see it on other people's journals because it leaves me incredibly confused.

Anyway...trimmed the Foxy New Haircut today. My hair grows ridiculously fast, so I got two inches taken off. Two freaking inches in two freaking months. It's laughable.

My fingernails are the same way, and it bugs the crap out of me. Other girls envy my fingernails because they're strong and they grow so fast that they're easy to keep long, but I hate them. I like short nails. Long nails (especially manicured ones) creep me out.

I forgot to mention it, but a couple of guys I knew died the other day. They were seniors when I was a freshman. One was homecoming court; the other was the son of one of my mom's coworkers. They got drunk, tried to drive home, and died.

I made a new friend after I got my hair cut today. Her name's Kate. She's cool.

I don't feel like typing anymore. The end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine 30mg reliable online pharmacy phentermine - phentermine online 2011

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home