Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Addiction. I taught myself how to play it on Monday night (when I was supposed to be studying for the Spanish final I took today). I was playing it with pennies and a sheet of graph paper in study hall the other day, and there was quite an audience. Since then, I've taught it to Sarah, Rachel, Bob, Amber, and Cal upon request.

We've come up with a really simple turn-based way to play, and it's fun. Amber got really good at it; she comes up to me whenever we have free time and asks to play with me. We enjoy.

Once you get the hang of it, Life is a really cool game. The patterns you end up making get really interested; yesterday, Amber and I ended up with a huge six-pointed star. But, God, we're Life junkies now.

I'm addicted to a 34-year-old mathematical logic puzzle. Fortunately, I'm quite comfortable with my loseryness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home