Monday, April 26, 2004

I had never noticed that there is a tendon or something along the inner arch of your foot. There must be, for I seem to have injured one of mine (left? right? ask again later) rather grievously. It has been paining me since the return from Chicago. I must have pulled it somehow during the trip. I have a feeling it's from all the strenuous pedal-adjusting of my timpanis. You have no idea what a few inches of movement will do to your foot. Timpanis are like drill sergeant personal trainers for your feet.

My feet are constantly working out (I don't want them to get flabby). Sometimes, when I drive, my ankles become so overtaxed that I have to pull over to the side of the road to allow them a breather. Other times, I simply set cruise control. Both options are rather problematic when driving in cities, but I must heed my barking dogs.

Once again, I have proven beyond all doubt that I don't know when to shut up. I am a master of taking jokes that weren't really funny to begin with and dragging all hell out of them until everyone around me wants to stage an impromptu bludgeoning. But I like attempting to comedically tell long, elaborate, unfunny stories...

The horse is dead, Al. Let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home