Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ok...what the hell. Since when am I ever too busy to post as promised? Grr. No pictures today either. They will come, I promise, but first I've got to finish that balsa wood bridge. Thursday, ok, kidlets? We'll shoot for Thursday.

In random news, today was busy. I went to school. I worked on a balsa wood bridge. I went to Brookings, where Chantel, Sara (I was wrong before; there's no 'h') and I went to the library and hung out at Sara's house. Sara tried on prom dresses, and we picked one for her to borrow. It was cool.

After that, Chantel and I went to the bagel shop, where we met a 17-year-old professional magician who's a senior at Brookings High School. It was...interesting.

I got home, finished installing OS X on my iMac, and checked my email. The St. Louis Boy emailed me again, and I emailed him back. I have a new friend, and it didn't even take any introductions. I did it all by myself (which is really something if you know how shy I usually am). Yay me.

I have OS X now. It's exciting, although rather intimidating at first. Everything's pretty, but I've got to download Safari or something before Internet Explorer drives me crazy.

I'm tired, and I have another math contest tomorrow. It's an all-day affair and we leave at 6:45, so I must be off to bed. Pictures by Thursday, I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home