Monday, April 19, 2004

Sorry, but the pictures aren't coming up today. I've been busy, and somehow it got really late. Tomorrow. I will try tomorrow.

Today was exceptionally boring at school. After school, I drove over to Brookings to visit Chantel, and I met her friends Sarah and Trish. We barbecued and chatted, and a good time was had by all.

I came home early from Brookings to start my new job. I am now officially a typesetter for my hometown newspaper. It just got a new owner, and my dad got promoted to editor. The new owner stopped me and talked to me about it when I went to see Dad today, and I took the job. It will only be two or three hours a week to start out, but it's six bucks an hour. It might become a real job when their intern leaves. I like having these things handed to me; I've never had to do an actual job hunt. I guess that's part of the advantage of living in a small town.

Anyway, I spent an hour typing up local news, and then I came home. I checked my e-mail, and one of the St. Louis prep school boys e-mailed me. I sent a rather long reply; I'm still sleep-deprived, and I tend to ramble when I'm tired.

I will try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home