Sunday, April 18, 2004

Chicago was awesome. Tomorrow I will post pictures. Tonight, I will not give you a very detailed recap. Suffice it to say that we stayed in a Ghetto Hilton, saw Lucky Stiff at a dinner theater, went to the top of the Sears tower, hung out at Navy Pier, crashed and burned at the Heritage Music Festival, visited the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, and had a blast at Medieval Times. It was a busy weekend.

I am crazy-tired. I slept very little this weekend. I'm terrible at sleeping in buses, and I don't do well sharing small beds. I didn't sleep at all last night (yay for St. Louis prep school boys and free three-hour in-hotel phone calls). I was roaming the hotel by 5:30 this morning (with aforementioned St. Louis fellows).

I will post pictures tomorrow, along with a more detailed summary (if I'm even awake).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home