Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm in a good mood. A really, really good mood. A mood so good that I can't remember the last time I felt this great.

The Foxy New Haircut has had its status officially changed. No "horrible'''s today, no sir. It was a big hit among my classmates. I got assessments that included "nice," "pretty," and "cute." There were even gasps and "Oh my God, I love your hair!"'s. I think I can live with that.

And then I, uh, smoked some crack and offed a couple of rival gang members. Just because I have "cute" hair doesn't mean that I don't have street cred...does it?

People always notice when I cut my hair. I guess that makes sense. I'm way ahead of schedule this year. The last three times I cut it were September 7, 2003; October 13, 2002; and September 11, 2001. After the September 11 deal, I figured that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to get my hair cut too often. I don't want to give my alibi away or anything.

Forget al-Qaida, it was all me. Me and the crack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home