Sunday, March 14, 2004

While I'm still on the Madison contingent, I might as well explain why I switched the word "huggable" from She Is Not to She Is on the sidebar (if anyone reads those).

I am not a huggable person; I don't like to be touched. It used to bug my mom. When I was little and she tried to hug me, I'd just kind of lean into it.

I got hugged yesterday, though. After I got up to leave, the Blue-Eyed Boy grabbed me, asked for a hug, and hugged me. It was kinda sweet; probably pot-influenced, but sweet nonetheless.

I guess I'm huggable now...not that I want anybody else to try it. If you can't blame your actions on drugs, don't touch me. Hell, even if you can blame your actions on drugs, don't touch me. (That's almost always good advice.) The only reason the Blue-Eyed Boy got away with it is because of how incredibly nonthreatening he was.

No more hugging. I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home