Saturday, March 13, 2004

I just woke up, and apparently it's a quarter after seven. This seems very wrong. It means that I have no fucking clue what's happened in the last three hours. My head's all fuzzy.

My hair's damp, so at some point I must have taken a shower.

The events that precipitated this? I remember driving down to Madison with Chantel, and I remember hanging out on her ex-boyfriend's porch. I remember McDonald's. I remember going to one of her boyfriend's friend's trailer house. I remember people smoking pot. I remember not smoking pot.

I remember suddenly getting the very acute feeling that I was preventing everyone from having a good time. I had this inescapable idea that Chantel wanted me to leave. I remember leaving.

I don't remember driving home.

I remember calling Chantel and apologizing. I told her I was sick. I remember talking to one of the ex's friends.

...And from there, I've got no idea. I woke up in my bed when Chantel called.

I remember Chantel's phone call being really fucking insincere. I remember feeling like a burden--wait, I still do.

I am sad, but I'm too confused to figure out why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home