Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Once, there was this girl who wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room, and when they finally made her, they found birthmarks all over her body.

I've had "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by the Crash Test Dummies in my head for the last five hours. Tell me truly, is there any better album title than God Shuffled His Feet?

There's a gecko sleeping on my left forearm. Lizards are more cuddly than people think.

Took my English and math finals today. I'm sure I did ok on the English, but I'm fairly certain that I bombed the math. Of course, when I think that, it always turns out that I did fine. I test well. I kicked the history final's figurative ass yesterday. Made it my bitch. Yep.

I went a little crazy at the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart last night, so all my immediate family members are getting a DVD for Christmas. Mom gets It's a Wonderful Life, Dad gets Excalibur, and my brother receives...wait for it...drumroll...Terror of Mechagodzilla! Sweet Jesus, how I love Mechagodzilla. They had a bunch of Godzilla-type movies in the bin, so I may have to go back after Christmas when my money supply is more bountiful.

Trivia: I found out yesterday that my dad's brother Bob bought an old movie projector and a film reel of Mothra at a yard sale when he was 11. My dad, Bob, and their cousins Greg and Matt would all sit in their garage and watch Mothra on the garage wall. As my mother pointed out, it's a good thing that Dad and Bob had cousins to hang out with because they were far too weird to have actual friends.

Jessie wants to know how it is that she works all the time and never has any money, while I don't have a job and always have cash. The secret, my dear? The revered institution known as the Money Box. The Money Box sits in my room and somehow magically spits out a couple of twenties whenever I'm broke. Yeah, I don't get it either. Also, when your parents come from big families, family vacations work kind of like automated teller machines.

Say it with me, now...Christmas vacation. Ah, beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, air max pas cher, kate spade handbags, longchamp, true religion outlet, nike free pas cher, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, coach purses, lululemon outlet online, sac burberry, louboutin, air jordan, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, timberland, nike roshe run pas cher, coach outlet, nike roshe, air max, true religion jeans, nike free, nike tn, polo ralph lauren, nike blazer, replica handbags, polo lacoste, oakley pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban pas cher, vanessa bruno, hogan outlet, mulberry, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors pas cher, vans pas cher, sac hermes, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, hollister, true religion jeans, michael kors uk, air max, new balance pas cher, nike air force, sac guess, north face, north face, hollister

9:19 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, sac louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, pandora charms, montre homme, moncler, ugg boots, barbour, moncler, ugg, moncler, supra shoes, louis vuitton uk, barbour, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, abercrombie, converse, air max, canada goose, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, hollister, juicy couture, rolex watches, sac louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose, moncler outlet, coach outlet store online, toms shoes, gucci, ugg pas cher, moncler, vans, links of london, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, ugg, ray ban, canada goose jackets, converse shoes, louis vuitton, karen millen, pandora jewelry, sac lancel, louis vuitton

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home