Saturday, March 29, 2008

Best Secret Talent Ever

Hmm...I never learned to play guitar because my handedness made it seem like too much work. I'm right-handed, but I play guitar left-handed (also Guitar Hero). I once tried to play my grandmother's guitar as a child. I could never make it work quite right, and finally somebody asked me why I was playing it upside-down. I recently came into possession of a cheap guitar again, but I couldn't get my fingers to work when I tried to play it right-handed. I researched restringing and decided it seemed like a lot of work to just get started.

But after seeing this, it makes me want to go to all that work on a ukulele, if for nothing more than uke-playing bragging rights. This girl is incredible.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home