Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Best and Worst of the Internet

I know everyone has already seen this, but I still think it's great:



And for the worst, I link you to the single most hideous fashion show ever to grace the planet. Seriously. Think that pair of patterned tights is disgustingly awful? Just wait, because they'll use it in the next six looks! And then, just when you think it's over, the six models after that will all be wearing the NEXT pair of even uglier tights! And leg-devouring knit Uggs! And giant belts with ten inches of fringe! AND BIG GREEN FLOPPY HATS! I think I counted two, maybe three ensembles that didn't make me want to kill myself in the face with lasers--and even those, just barely.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha.

There's a lady that I see at supermarket occasionally. She likes to wear outfits similar to this.. while attempting to pay for her groceries with the universal currency of toilet paper sheets.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home