Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heh. (glance) Heh. (glance)

I have a secret:

I absolutely detest watching comedies with other people.

I guess it's okay if neither of you have seen the movie before, but if your friend has, he'll spend the whole film chuckling and quickly glancing over at you all, "Is she laughing? Is she enjoying this? Why isn't she laughing? Does it suck? I thought she liked MST3K. Ooh, hey, heh. Wait, did she laugh at that?" And repeat.

I mean, that's a lot of pressure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nohae said...

Oh, I hear ya. I hate being in the position of the friend who has seen the movie, and recommended seeing it together. So stressful, for real.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! Though I may.. possibly.. do that sometimes. I am aware of my illness and I'm in rehab for it. It's the first step..

11:52 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oh, I've done it, too. It sucks to be in either position, so I've decided to propose a ban on the activity. I have a feeling they'll amend the Constitution any day now.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home