Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday, woke up in the late afternoon, called Mr. Allison just to see how he's doin'...etc.

Yesterday my fever peaked at 102 degrees, and today I threw up, so I called in sick to work. This was an excellent decision, as it has allowed me to instead lie on my couch and watch old episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A day can be truly classified as lazy when the highlight of it is pausing an episode, leaning forward, and muttering to yourself, "Is that Wentworth Miller?" And then, just to make life even more pop-culturally fantastic, you repeat the pause-and-lean-and-mutter later during the same episode, except that time you say, "Is that the guy from A Walk to Remember? What's his name? Shane West. Good god, it has to be. I bet my soul that's Shane West." And then the credits confirm both your suspicions, and you get to keep your soul, and everything is delightful despite the nausea.

If anyone has Wentworth Miller or Shane West fetishes, it's "Go Fish," episode 20 of Season Two.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home