Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Funeral and an Empty Fridge

So far, this birthday kind of sucks...

I woke up in the middle of an awful nightmare in which I had died. That wasn't the bad part. During my funeral (which I was somehow watching), nobody could think of anything to say--no shared memories, no eulogy, nothing. They just came and left.

Hey, at least they came.

Then I woke up, went downstairs, and found no Diet Dr Pepper in the fridge (which I am useless without in the morning). No one was home. So I borrowed my little brother's car, went to the gas station, bought two cans, got home, exited the car, and promptly dropped one on the pavement. On the plus side, it didn't break.

I started one can, decided to take a shower, and stuck it (still mostly full) in the fridge. After I had showered and dressed, I came back for my soda, and, as I was walking out the kitchen, tripped over the cat and dropped the mostly full can.

Grr. And it's only 10:30 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home