Monday, November 22, 2004

I've begun to really hate this layout. I want something...simpler.

Have I mentioned that I'm going through a minimalist phase?

My weekend consisted of the following:

a. this show
b. 3 cups of Starbucks cocoa (one of which was free)
c. starting a new knitting project using tan yarn flecked with greens and reds (it's vaguely reminiscent of vomit)
d. reading the second volume of Maus
e. juggling dollar-store hackey sacks
f. dancing with the mechanical Santa at Wal-Mart
g. gutting a teddy bear
h. stealing from a church (it was just the teddy bear, which had already been slashed open, duct-taped, and stuffed in a trash can before I gutted him and put him back together, so I don't think they'll miss it)
i. an aftershow party
j. being hit on by a cute not-yet-drunk boy
k. finding the missing 10 of clubs in a deck of cards
l. losing at blackjack
m. being hit on by a cute now-drunk boy
n. having Cute Drunk Boy teach me how to play poker (Texas hold 'em)
o. scoring free merch from one of the bands at the show
p. an endearing argument with Cute Drunk Boy over who was to blame for spilling his drink (totally his fault)
q. leaving the party at 2 a.m. for a 90-minute drive home
r. getting a disappointed hug from Cute Drunk Boy

And that doesn't even mention Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home