Sunday, October 17, 2004

This is my life right now: work, school, work, work, homework that I never do, school, chorus practice, play practice, drumline practice, pep band, work, making up the homework that I never do, school, and work.

And dammit, the phone is never for me.

Today is New Clothes Day, and that is a beautiful thing.

This is my newest problem: when I get in the shower, the hot water opens my pores, and I can always smell the distinct odor of baking pizza. My natural scent is Eau de Pizza now. I am highly disturbed.

Did I mention that I work a lot?

A couple of days ago, a guy in my class tried to pants a sophomore during band. Apparently it's an uber-jock bonding thing. The sophomore, unfortunately, was wearing sweatpants and boxers, and um, everything came down. It was an eyeful, I'm sure. I'm just glad I was sitting behind the kid--that's a little better than I ever wanted to know any of my fellow percussionists.

Quote of the week (in reference to an amazingly dumb/annoying girl I know who happens to have a hot emo boyfriend that I'll admit to coveting): "I just want to kill her when she starts talking. I want to put her out of her misery. No, wait. Actually, I want to put her out of my misery."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home