Friday, May 07, 2004

I am really good at this game. Either I'm a very good strategist, or I just have way too much time on my hands.

Really, though, I don't have that much time. I've been psychotically busy lately. Finals are next week, there was a big math test today, and the English reading project was due today. I spent every class doing something for another class--I read 300 pages from first to fifth period so that I could pass English. Then, I studied for the math test while my English teacher yammered about Of Mice and Men. Then, I took the math test. I finished early, so I spent the remainder of the time doodling contour line drawings. Somewhere in there, I quit reading my book so that I could get really good at Dots (was it Spanish?).

Ok, ok, I guess I do have ample time for screwing around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home