Sunday, April 11, 2004

Life sucks, people suck, Blogger sucks. I don't know why the picture on the sidebar won't load anymore. I don't know why Blogger ate the post I tried to put up yesterday. I don't know why it won't let me publish when I use Netscape. I'm stuck on IE, and I loathe Explorer.

My parents and brother abandoned me to see friends in Minnesota. I couldn't go because of this stupid balsa wood bridge I'm supposed to be building right now--I'm way behind schedule. I can kind of see why they left; as my mother puts it, "You're always sad on holidays."

I feel like an awful person. I somehow scared away Monster, I've yelled at Chantel twice in one weekend, and even my family doesn't want to be around me. I'm lazy, irresponsible, and easily frustrated, and have been for the last two weeks. This needs to stop.

I'm just so goddamn frustrated with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home