Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Apparently the FDA is regulating ephedra now. That's probably old news, but I'm a little out of touch lately.

I was listening to the radio this morning, and a commercial came on about ephedra. It was a 30-second spot of a woman talking, saying things like, "I'm a busy mom, and sometimes I just need a pick-me-up. I can't do it all. Ephedra only thing that helps, but as of [insert date here], it will be regulated." I think she said something about "by prescription only." I wasn't really paying attention.

The whole thing just reminded me of the stories you hear about amphetamoms. Specifically, I recalled this episode of ER. Is "amphetamoms" some catchy tidbit of Oprah lingo that I'm remembering, or did I make that up? It should be a word. I hereby declare it a word.

Today I feel: lucid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home