Thursday, March 18, 2004

I am trying to think of interesting things to type here.

Today Chantel and I went to Brookings and there were two 20-something guys playing accordions outside a frat house. Very strange. We hung out at the mall for awhile, but bought nothing. Then we went to Burger King. We ate, and we came home. It was a rather boring trip.

In stuff-I'm-going-to-do-this-weekend news, we're totally having a Monopoly tournament tomorrow night. Yep. Cal, Rachel, Sarah, and I are all going to hang out and play Monopoly tomorrow at 8:00. It's going to be freaking awesome. Not pathetic at all, no sir. What's really sad is how excited Rachel is; it was her idea, and she and Sarah are skipping their respective boozefests just to do it.

Sarah and Rachel don't know what they're in for. I play a very corrupt game of Monopoly. I go the Slumlord route; I buy out all the cheap properties and hotel it up. I've got a good head for arithmetic, so I'm usually the banker. Cal and I have a longstanding Monopoly partnership; we bail each other out of tight spots and usually crush the competition. Cal and I have also perfected "no holds barred" Monopoly, in which it's understood that he who cheats best wins. (As the banker, there's a unique advantage in that you don't have to rob the bank. You can just embezzle.) You can kick my ass in chess, Battleship, or Life, but I've got damn good luck when it comes to Monopoly.

Dum de do...school sucks out your soul. Teenagers are foul people. English teachers are loathsome. Homework is the gravest of the Very Grave Evils. Et cetera.

I need a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home