Friday, January 23, 2004

A couple of housekeeping tidbits: if you check out the comments on the last post, you'll see that my stance on Clark was duly called into question. Upon further investigation, I discovered that I'm actually quite in agreeance with Wesley Clark's policy (minus his tax plan--I'm still a little iffy on that one). Hence the linkage.

I'm still leaving up Dean's link. He's my man for this campaign because, to be honest, Wes ain't got much of a chance. Dean for now, but 2008? Who knows?

Also, Lana's (broken) link has been replaced with a link to the site of the guy who inspired me to do more research on Clark. Lana, if you're reading, you may scream at me. For the rest of you, I'd like to officially state that Munchies for the Addiction is both munchable and addicting. It's a very good journal (he reviewed his year much better than I did mine), and the guy had a really pretty Christmas tree.

Now, in the interest of fair coverage, I'm going to endorse myself. Hey, it's my site, I'll do it if I want to. Don't leave Supernouveau. Stay here. Bookmark it, you fools. You love me. I'll give you some candy!

On second thought, the only candy in my house is a stale, previously-opened bag of Crispy M&Ms. Maybe I'll just give you a nice pat on the head. But only if you hang around, you nasty pack of mouth-breathers. (Insult them. Yeah, Al, that's a good way to maintain a readership.)

Now I'm talking to myself. Sleep tight, kidlets. I may be back yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home