Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Tomorrow I am getting a new car. I went and saw the car today and my dad signed all the paperwork. Since I'm a big fan of lists, I give you the Pros and Cons of Allison's New Car.

Pros
- it's a 1999 model, which is ten years newer than my current vehicle
- it's a nice reddish color
- it's got a big dashboard, so I can actually get the bobble Sumo wrestlers I so desperately covet
- it's cheap ($5000) and my parents are paying for it
- the backseat folds down for added storage
- it gets 30 mpg
- they're giving me a free stuffed animal with my purchase
- it actually runs, which is a big step up from my Cavalier

Cons
- it's a Plymouth
- a Plymouth Breeze, to be exact
- what a pansy-ass name for a car
- it's kind of soulless
- its windshield wipers don't turn on at random like the Cavalier's
- I'll miss having the only navy blue 1989 station wagon within a fifty-mile radius

I'm torn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home