Monday, December 15, 2003

First off, I'd like to point out that I am cranky. My cable modem was down until 9:14 p.m. Mediacom is evil.

In Spanish class, we watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Spanish. Wow. That's some freaky stuff. Seriously, considering we're talking about a children's film in which a hot babe cohabitates with seven ridiculously stereotyped midgets, I didn't think it could get scarier. How wrong I was. I hadn't watched Snow White in years, and I'll be damned if that isn't the most terrifying movie on the planet (in a foreign language, no less).

My physics teacher has appointed me the official reptile-sitter over Christmas vacation. Frank the Gecko will be coming to live in Allison's room from the 23rd of December to January 4th. I can't wait--that is the coolest lizard I've ever met.

A girl and I had a long discussion at lunch about the merits of A Nightmare on Elm Street...that bitch picked the wrong person to tangle with when it comes to 80's horror. She didn't even know that Johnny Depp was in it. The poor child is woefully ignorant.

My county has been in a Winter Storm Warning zone for eight hours now, and we've gotten one inch of snow. An inch. Damn the meteorologists.

I've been thinking really hard about doing my homework for the last six hours, and I think I'd probably better buckle down and do it. Many happy returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home