Saturday, May 14, 2005

Exist!

Dear God...can it be?

Yes, I'm alive.

Sorry, but blogger was at the wayside (shut up, I can't think of how that cliche goes) while I worked 25-hour weeks. 60 hours of work and school isn't exactly conducive to hobbies.

Tomorrow I graduate high school. I still haven't written my valedictory speech.

My best friend sold me out hardcore. It fucking hurt, and I'm still fucking reeling. All I can think is, "I heard that you were talking shit, and you didn't think that I would hear it."

I'm still a music whore, obviously. (In case you live in a cardboard box, that was "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani. All box-livers, congratulations on obtaining a computer and a modem. Perhaps a nice CD rack or a wall unit? (("Underwear Goes Inside the Pants" reference)).)

Still with Joe. Still love Joe.

Got a full ride to the local state university.

She sold me out, bitches! Hardcore! It sucks! I hate my friends!

I hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home