Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Double Awww

Sunday night...

He told me he loved me. I told him I loved him.

We meant it.

Monday night...

He introduced me to his favorite teachers, and then we drove to his house. We talked, we kissed, we talked some more. Some friends of his came over, and the experience made him sad.

He held me for the longest time. I held him for the longest time.

The experience of not having to even speak to a person and not having to touch him...just wanting to touch in the most careful, gentle, innocent way possible--an arm here, an ankle there, a head on a shoulder. The overwhelming freedom of wanting only one thing in the world: to be near him.

He told me he loved me. I told him I loved him.

We meant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home