Thursday, February 19, 2004

I'm waiting for the diphenhydramine to kick in. Dad and I got into an argument earlier, one in which he accused me of being "selfish," "whiny," and "too inwardly focused." Hey, I'm not denying it. I try to think about the Big Picture, but it's hard. I don't know how to contribute to the world at large when I can't even fix myself.

I'm tired. The way I've been sleeping (or not sleeping, really) lately, I should go to bed early tonight. I keep waking up during the night and not being able to fall back asleep. That combined with the fact that I can't get to sleep before 1:30 or so means that I'm not well-rested. Hence the diphenhydramine.

You know what? Maybe tomorrow will be better. Hell, it can't get much worse, unless I get some kind of terminal illness or someone dies or the world blows up or something. I desperately need perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home