Sunday, January 04, 2004

I was looking through the photos on my computer the other day, and I came upon it. The Cutest Picture of Ever. It's sickeningly adorable. It makes me want to Photoshop it and add blood and guts and gore or something; it's that endearing.

Before I post the picture itself, I'll give you a bit of background. The subject is none other than the kitten I received as a 15th birthday present. I named him Manfred Horace; my mother made me change his name once she figured out his nickname (take the first syllable of each name...sound it out...there you go--hey, Outkast, I totally beat you to it). He's now Ozzie, thanks to my overenthusiastic St. Louis Cardinals fan of a father.

Anyway, when Ozzie was little, he liked watching TV. Seriously. He'd sit there and stare at the television, and if the closed captioning was on, he'd try and bat at it every time the words flashed up on the screen. Oh, and check out the old-school television set while you're at it--it's exactly three weeks older than me. We've donated it to Goodwill since then.

And now, your moment of Zen:


Yes, I just posted a picture of my kitten watching The Fellowship of the Ring. That's Bilbo on the screen, and the text reads, "Gandalf?". (Sorry about the crappy quality...damn the jpegs.) I am the world's biggest geek. You may bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home