Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Damn it all to hell. Blogger just ate my big and informative news-related post. I guess you don't want my extended thoughts on the Janklow verdict, the Sjodin probably-murder, Al Gore's endorsement of Dean, and a nymphomaniacal cannibal. Here's the short version:

- Janklow is guilty: Good; he broke the law. Sorry, Bill, but a lot of South Dakotans haven't forgotten the fact that you're a blowhard. Also, I just bet the whole diabetic "I didn't eat" cover-up is a lie...it's just a little too convenient that the one accident in which someone dies happens to be the one that's not your fault. You committed a crime, dude, and your driving record didn't help matters (12 speeding tickets in five years?). South Dakota's favorite Good Ol' Boy gets his comeuppance.
- Dru Sjodin is dead: Lots of news in the Dakotas lately. I extend my sympathies to her family.
- Gore endorses Dean: Thanks, Al. We knew we could count on you. Go Howard.
- German sex cannibal: Ew. I cut out an article about this on Friday morning. By the way, wouldn't the Sex Cannibals be a good name for a band? It would be better if it wasn't so similar to the Sex Pistols. Perhaps the Cannibalistic Nymphos? While I'm on the subject of people-eating (which isn't often), does anyone else remember the song "I Eat Cannibals" by Total Coelo? But I digress. Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home