Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Way Better Than Samantha's

I WANT.



I am too lazy to Google extensively right now, so I have no idea what it is or where it came from. StumbleUpon and I have had a mad love affair for the past few months, and it gives me spectacular pictures with no data sometimes. I saved this one awhile ago. I recently came across it again when it randomly popped up as my background picture. If anyone figures out where it came from, I'll gladly post a credit.

If anyone's wondering about the sudden spate of posts, I actually left for the family vacation in the Missouri backwoods six days ago. It's actually June 11 right now, and I have felt very chatty the past couple of days, so I have spaced out the posts manually to make myself look more responsible and less time-wasting.

Labels: