Thursday, June 26, 2008

Steve Jobs Hates Me

Dear Apple,

iPhoto sucks.

Love, Allison

...

Dear Photobucket,

You also suck.

Love, Allison

...

I write this after moving and renaming all the jpegs of my trip. The new names and location make uploading them much easier. However, iPhoto cannot find them now, so this makes actually using them difficult, unless you want a bunch of giant sideways pictures. (Disclaimer: the terrible storage for iPhoto may be due to my digital camera, but my fury is no less.) At any rate, this entire process has felt very Windows-y.

Photobucket also won't load its bulk uploader properly, so I'm mad at it, too. And all the editing functions take forever.

But wait! I had the patience for two pictures:

This is where I went:



And this is me enjoying it:



But you don't get to see exactly what I enjoyed until at least Monday. Gotta love the restaurant business--a guarantee that you'll surrender all your nights, weekends, and holidays FOREVER!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home