Friday, August 03, 2007

Pessimist

In the past two weeks...
a beloved pet died in my lap
my cat, Nigel (who lived at my boyfriend's house) was hit and killed by a car
my boyfriend lost his job
my boss has forced me to sincerely question his integrity and whether or not I can bear to work for him
I celebrated a birthday I didn't want to have (sue me-- I didn't and don't want to be a twentysomething)
my best friend called me, afraid, because her abusive ex-husband gets out of jail this weekend
someone told me that someone I see every day really, truly dislikes me
after rent and utilities, I'm a lot closer to broke than I can stand

I have gotten four hours of sleep the past two nights. And now I'm just trying to drive home and some douchebag cuts me off in traffic and gives me the finger. I'm listening to The Velvet Underground and Nico, but you know what? I'm not okay. I'm a little stressed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home