Thursday, July 26, 2007

Twentysomething

Yesterday was my 20th birthday. After the shock of realizing I was now Very, Very Old (specifically, Twentysomething Instead of Teenaged), I dubbed myself a Magic Birthday Fairy Princess Ballerina. I have an absurd love of birthdays.

Someone once informed me that my top three favorite things seemed to be:
1. Birthdays
2. Surprises
3. Shiny Things

So Joe and I went to the zoo and had a fancy pretentious lunch and went to all the pet stores and played with the puppies and my parents took us out to dinner and we had cake at my apartment and my friend Emma came over and I had many many presents and then we typed very long sentences about how absurdly I love my birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Grazie! It makes me sad that you don't have comments anymore.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home