Wednesday, February 11, 2004

We have a half-day at school today because of inservices. We have no school Friday because of inservices. Obviously, inservices are the Second Coming of the Messiah.

I hear the school hired a magician to perform for us in an assembly tomorrow morning. One of the useless knowledge bases I possess is that of magic. I can't do it, but I know what a lot of the main tricks are and how one would do them. I'll be able to tell if the guy's a hack. I hope he's good at his job.

The last assembly we had was this "prairie poet" guy who yammered about "getting out of your chair" as a metaphor for changing paradigms. He then read the worst poetry I've ever heard. This is a man who uses nothing but soon/moon/June/spoon rhymes, and he has a book deal.

In news-related stuff, Clark quit. Dean should. And ha ha ha ha ha ha! Microsoft sucks. We all knew that though, didn't we? Microsoft suckity-suck-suck-sucks.

I should probably get dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home