Friday, February 06, 2004

Things you don't know about me (the shortlist):
  • I have a crooked hairline. It's not a widow's peak; it's just all uneven.
  • I can juggle.
  • I buy boxes of fortune cookies and put the cookies in a jar on my desk. I open one if I'm feeling depressed. I don't eat it; the fortune just cheers me up. I keep the fortunes themselves in a glass bottle.
  • When asked to draw a picture of someone, I draw guys as girls and girls as monsters. Today I sketched Bob with pigtails and a dress, and I doodled Rachel as an ogre.
  • I have attached earlobes.
  • My average body temperature is only 96.5 degrees.
  • On my last physics assignment, I wrote every answer in a different style of handwriting. It was a six-page packet and took three hours to do (an hour to figure out the answers, two to write them).
  • I know how to play very few songs on the piano. For the curious, "Moonlight Sonata," "HabaƱera," "Mack the Knife," "Greensleeves," and "Faith of our Fathers" are among them. I dream of being able to play Mozart's "Rondo Alla Turca."
  • I don't eat brown M&Ms. They're poisonous.
  • I only eat the yellow Dots. I've never tried any of the others.
  • One of my chief annoyances is Uri Geller. It bothers me that he's allowed to exist.
  • My English notebook has the words, "SMILE, JESUS HATES YOU" block-printed on it in black permanent marker.
  • I like to draw pictures of nuclear holocausts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home