Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Due to a breach of security (don't I sound like Tom Ridge?), certain posts have been temporarily deleted and/or edited. Once the situation resolves itself, they will be reposted in their original format. My apologies.

Basically, good ol' Site Meter informed me that there was someone here from my hometown's ISP. The person didn't look at the archives, and, judging from that, I doubt that he/she read much. However, just to be safe, any possibly inflammatory posts about the town and its citizens will be deleted for the time being. I don't want high school to be any more of a lions' den than it has to be.

I know, I know. The Man keeps bringin' me down.

On a sort-of-but-not-really related note, it has come to my attention that two weeks of the archive (Jan 4 and Jan 11) don't work. In fact, they've never worked. When I get around to it, I'll send an email to Blogger help. Last time it happened, I just switched to monthly archiving, but I post so incessantly that that's not really an option. I'll get around to it.

I have got to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home