Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I'm tired. I'm tired, and I feel stupid.

I tried to do my algebra. I don't know how, so I faked it. I'd try to go in for help, but my math teacher also happens to be one of the bus drivers, so he's never there before school. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I tried to do my physics homework. I know exactly how, but I can't focus, so I faked it. Fortunately, it's a completion grade, so it doesn't matter if I got them all wrong. I know exactly what I'm supposed to do.

God, I'm so exhausted. I haven't done anything all day except doze in class and read, but I feel like I've run a marathon and been hit by a truck. The wind has been knocked out of me, and I can't concentrate. Christ...I'm tired all the time now. I sleep, but it's not enough. I've still got to go to school and try to focus and attempt to learn. I want to tell everyone to shut the fuck up; I don't want to listen, I don't want to be taught, and I certainly don't want to actually do anything.

I want to curl up in a ball and sleep. I don't want to do anything useful. I want to stay home and sleep. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. I am not in the mood for Lent. I am not in the mood for religion. I am not in the mood for anything.

I am burnt out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home