Saturday, July 31, 2004

It would be interesting to be in a coma. Wait--that's an oxymoron. Well, it would be interesting once you got out of it. I mean, you were in a coma.

I have these imaginings of conversations with your friends where they're like, "Dude, remember when we went to that show last August?" and you respond, "No, man, I don't think that was me. Maybe you're thinking of somebody else." Then they go, "Oh, yeah, it must have been Sam. Wait, how come you weren't there? Where were you?" And then you get all confused and you say, "I don't know; Jesus, what did I do in August?" At that point it hits you: "Oh yeah, that's when I was in that coma."

I don't know; I just thought that it would be rather amusing to have that exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home