Wednesday, July 28, 2004

You know, John Cougar told me to hold on to 16 as long as I could, but so far, I think I prefer 17. Wait, you mean I shouldn't base my life on Johnny-John Cougar-Cougar-Mellencamp-Mellencamp songs? Hm, I've got priorities to change.

Yes, I know that my images are broken. The interweb sucks. I think I'll probably just attempt a massive redesign; Supernouveau could use it. If you've been reading long enough, though, you'll recall that it took me about a month from the time I promised a redesign to the time it happened. It probably won't get up and running until the school year starts. I'm actually a lot busier in the summer than I am during the year.

I see that my hometown ISP person is back and is spending massive amounts of time here (well, a minute the first visit, an hour the second, 10 minutes the third). Who the hell are you? Pfft. I guess lockdown commences again. Seriously, either identify yourself or go away. You're a lot of trouble.

Robot Roll Call! Gypsy! Cambot! Tom Servo! Cro-ooow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home