Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Tidbits:
- My obsession with a certain Met-turned-Blue Jay has earned me a new nickname. Sarah informed me today that she was going to start calling me Mookie. Cool; I guess I've outgrown Seabiscuit.

- I've never cheated on a test or a homework assignment, but I cheat at cards nonstop. I'm a solitary man crying, "Hold me"; it's only because I'm-a lonely. I cheated at hearts during English today, but I still lost.

- School is officially terrible for your health. Between cafeteria goods, lack of exercise, and fast food, I've gained fifteen pounds since the school year began. Ok, so I was 113 pounds on August 25th, but even so...it's getting ridiculous. I need to get off my lazy ass and quit eating.

- I hate getting my picture taken. The school hires this company to take "spring pictures" now (what the fuck?), and it's evil. I told my Spanish teacher that I'd rather spend quality time with Dick Cheney than be photographed. She offered to let me skip them, but I figured they'd track me down, so I cooperated. A friend of mine noted, after my fake smile went back to my usual blank look, "I've never seen somebody's facial expression change so quickly."

- No, I am not going to do my homework tonight. That is what "frenzied scribbling ten minutes before it's due" is for.

- You'll never believe this one, but I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home